The best-selling, modern resource for primary music – online, easy to use and great value.
Cumbria Music Service is delighted to introduce you to a wealth of digital learning resources to help support music teaching and learning in your school. Charanga provides hundreds of exciting resources and lessons for class music at all Key Stages. Engage and support your pupils in new and exciting ways with high-quality digital learning resources.
All resources are easy to use, in class and at home and are instantly accessible to teachers, pupils and parents.
Charanga for Free
FREE Subscription for schools purchasing First Access or Curriculum sessions
Annual subscription: £185
FREE One Month Trial
What you get:
Charanga License includes:
- A complete scheme to teach the national curriculum for music
- A vast library of songs, topics, instrument courses and creative apps
- In-depth support for assessment, SEND and personalised teaching and learning.
- Create lessons for your pupils to use online, both in school and at home
- Share your ideas with other teachers via the Community section
Cumbria Music Service offer full support and training to help you get the most out of Charanga. We have a programme of Twilight Training sessions across Cumbria in 2019, or you can arrange your own whole school or cluster INSET.