Charanga Online Teaching Resources
The best-selling, modern resource for primary music – online, easy to use and great value.
Cumbria Music Service is delighted to introduce you to a wealth of digital learning resources to help support music teaching and learning in your school. Charanga provides hundreds of exciting resources and lessons for class music at all Key Stages. Engage and support your pupils in new and exciting ways with high-quality digital learning resources.
All resources are easy to use, in class and at home and are instantly accessible to teachers, pupils and parents.
We offer a range of subsidised opportunities to access Charanga through Cumbria Music Service:
- FREE Subscription for schools who purchase our First Access or Curriculum sessions
- Book a MIDAS (Music Improvement, Development and Support) Visit to see if your school’s whole class instrumental teaching is eligible for a Free Subscription
- Purchase your discounted Annual Subscription through Cumbria Music Service for a reduced cost of £190
- FREE One Month Trial available
email us to arrange your Charanga Subscription
What you get:
Your Charanga subscription includes:
- Logins for all staff and pupils
- A complete scheme to teach the national curriculum for music
- A vast library of songs, topics, instrument courses and creative apps
- In-depth support for assessment, SEND and personalised teaching and learning.
- Create lessons for your pupils to use online, both in school and at home
- Share your ideas with other teachers via the Community section
You can access training throughout Cumbria with Charanga’s designated trainer, Martyn Soulsby.
- Book your own Whole School INSET staff training: £245+VAT
- School Cluster training sessions are also available
- Book onto one of our Cumbria Free Introductory or Advanced Charanga training sessions, which are organised several times throughout the year. Check or our website and social media for dates.
To book your training or find out more email Martyn Soulsby (Cumbria Charanga Trainer)