Music Curriculum Support
Whole Class Music Teaching for KS1 & 2
Our specialist, whole class music teaching is designed for National Curriculum requirements. Actively ‘making music’ – firstly through use of the voice, then supported by a wide variety of classroom percussion instruments – is central to our approach to teaching and learning. This promotes the progressive development of musical skills and concepts through performing, composing and listening.
We will be as flexible as possible to ‘fit in’ with your weekly timetable and will work to design a support programme to suit your individual needs. Sessions can be booked for the whole year or for individual terms.
- Specialist Qualified Music Teacher
- Planning & Delivery
- Assessment Guidance
- A year’s free subscription to Charanga – the award winning online music resource
- Opportunity to take part in Discover Arts Award for every pupil
Secondary Support for KS4/5
We can support music students in Years 11-13 with their exams by:
- Preparing and recording performances (part of instrumental tuition)
- Delivering Music Theory lessons
We can provide expert advice and guidance on specific music curriculum issues including developing schemes of work, lesson planning and assessment at KS1 & KS2.
Cost: £52.90/ hour