MIDAS: Music Improvement, Development and Support Visits
We offer a FREE visit to every school to discuss and assess your music provision with an accredited music practitioner. This confidential meeting will:
• provide guided self-assessment of music provision in your school
• draw-up manageable objectives for the future
• raise awareness of the Music Education Hub and how it can help you achieve your goals
• contribute to whole school self-evaluation
• provide a useful CPD tool for teachers
In recognition of your support for music education we will pay for your Music Mark School Membership for a year.
Music Mark is the UK Association for stakeholders in music education. It is at the forefront of campaign for the future of quality music in our schools and provides national support to all of us engaged in the delivery of Music Education. School Members can add the Music Mark Logo to their letterheads and websites and benefit from a range of superb support services.