Music Recovery Package
The DfE has stated that a high-quality music education can improve self-confidence, behaviour and social skills as well as improve academic achievement across the curriculum. Music can also improve relationships, community spirit and creativity so it is an essential subject to include in the school recovery curriculum.
What’s on offer?
Sessions will support children with their recovery from the effects of the pandemic and help them to improve their mental wellbeing and learning abilities. Music can be of particular benefit to children and young people with SEND but also those who are marginalised, vulnerable and often hard to reach. Music gives children a unique motivation to participate and communicate.
- Weekly music sessions focusing on the recovery curriculum 5 levers
- Over 6 weeks
- Each session will be 30 minutes
- Sessions can be timetabled during the school day, during lunchtime or after school
- Groups of up to 10 children who would benefit from additional support with their emotional and learning skills
- Suitable for KS1 and KS2 children
- We will provide all resources including instruments
- Cost: £150 for 6 sessions
Our teachers are skilled musicians and educators who will tailor the musical activities to suit the age and emotional support required by the group. Our teachers have completed training in the recovery curriculum and effective musical activities that support children with their emotional wellbeing. We are very happy to discuss the needs of your school’s pupils prior to booking.Online Musical Instrument Demo